- Maintain a high degree of safety and confidentiality of documents and organization Property
- Prepare accounting books and report monthly financial statements
- Reconcile monthly balance sheet
- Prepare budget for the amount needed for operations
- Request funds for operation or projects
- Assist with other subsidiary accounting when needed.
- Tax filling
- Manage the Administration of the office
- Supervise 3-5 other staffs
- Prepare Payroll and PAYE
- Expense report and expense approval
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline.
- Generally accepted accounting Practices Knowledge.
- Minimum 2-4years accounting experience working with general ledger, financial Statement preparation and financial statement variance analysis.
- Attention to details and Problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Excel
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of accountability and integrity
- High level of client inter-personal relationship
- Must reside in Port Harcourt
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
- Computer savvy
- Microsoft office suite
- Have a clear sense of goals and priorities while working in an innovative and responsive way
Benefits: - Performance Incentive and other incentives