We at Robeck Locks are in search of qualified candidates to fill the role of an Accountant in our headoffice at Amuwo Odofin, Lagos..
Are you good when it comes to organizing and preparing financial related issues?
We don’t need a person who is lazy and can’t take control of situations; we need someone who can take up decisions and stick to them.
If you think you are fit, smart and good enough to work in our company, we would like to meet you.
- Prepare and reconcile Financial Statement
- Monthly and Quarterly Financial Reporting
- Record Purchases and Project Sales
- Assist in Preparation of Annual Budget
- Prepare Journal Entries
- Reconciling Inventories
- Coordination of Accounts payable and Receivable
- Credit Control
- Financial Management
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Variance Analysis
- Cost Analysis
- Auditing of Books
- Cash Budget, Gap Analysis, Costing
- Setting up the Accounting System
- Ensuring Sales are meeting Targets
- Other Ad-Hoc duties
Qualification and Requirements:
- HND / BSc Accounting
- Minimum 2 years in Accounts related field
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Motivated, Organised, determined and hardworking
- Self starter, team player with excellent communication skills
- Competent with an accounting package, preferably Sage 50 (formerly Peachtree) or Quickbooks
- Proficient with MS-Office especially excel
- Must be prepared to manage a small office
- The right candidate must be able to demonstrate a record of improving accounting , reporting and internal control systems and procedures using proven methodologies
- Must live within easy commute to Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
SALARY: N50,000 - N75,000