We currently have an opening for an accountant to join our team at Alausa Ikeja. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to manage financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits, reconciliations, and budgets. Along with the team and the financial manager, the job holder will provide us with accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we are compliant with all tax regulations.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements on time
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in accounting.
- Either an HND or BSc in Accounting, Finance, or a relevant degree
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Sage and QuickBooks is an added advantage
- Advanced MS Excel and Word skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good team player
- Ability to prioritize and manage time to meet deadlines
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong organizational skills, attention to numerical detail, and good analytical skills
- Candidates must reside within the mainland
Remuneration: NGN 100,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.