- Manage all accounting transactions, ensure invoices are sent at the appropriate time, and payments followed upon.
- Administer payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Compute yearly and monthly statutory tax obligations, pay, remit, file, and prepare tax returns ensuring the company's statutory certificates are obtained at the right time
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly reports and financial statements that would help management in decision making
- Recommend ways to reduce cost and enhance revenue.
- Manage the company's store, ensuring a detailed process of stock-taking and timely stock re-ordering process is in place. Constantly looking out for the best value for the company. Track stock leaving the store and balance monthly.
- Highlights and Advice on changes in the Financial and Regulatory framework that will affect the business from time to time
- Must be proficient in peachtree accountant package and highly proficient in Advanced Excel
- Must have good IT Skills
- Maintains total confidence and trustworthiness
- Attention to details
- The initiative, excellent communication skills, good team player, innovation.
- B.Sc Accounting or HND Accounting with 1 to 3 year's experience. Having worked in an Auditing firm would be an added advantage.
- Member of a professional body related to Accounting would be an added advantage also.
- Applications are only open to female candidates.