The Accountant is responsible for preparing and checking invoices, requisitions, and other documents for processing. The job holder will be responsible for recording phone sales and should be very good at calculations.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Preparing accounts for the company
- Auditing financial information
- Analyzing accounts and business plans
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Dealing with insolvency cases
- Verify amounts on various forms for accuracy.
- Balance entries and makes necessary corrections.
- Controlling the income and expenditure of the company.
- Creation and presentation of reports, business plans, and financial statements.
- Answer inquiries regarding work being performed.
- Prepares and checks invoices, requisitions, and other documents for processing and obtaining necessary approvals.
- Handle monthly quarterly and annual closings.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Maintain an outstanding balance report
- Generate Daily closing balance.
- Provides financial information to management.
- Ability to demonstrate the accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Effective communication skill
- Ability to maintain composure and stay focused.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office. Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling
Salary: From NGN 50,000 - Above
Work Days: Mondays - Saturdays at Computer Village.