We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Track and report to the Managing Director comparative sales trend and performances of all outlets weekly and monthly (against the previous week and month).
- Prepare property tax remittances for payment.
- Ensure and maintain a proper filing system for all financial documents.
- Assist in the preparation of year-end closings and accompanying financial reports.
- Relate with all outlets directly and also through Outlets coordinators for reports on daily sales and stock balances
- Carry out a monthly audit of all outlets and prepare reports for management and external auditors.
- Respond to outlet coordinators and management inquiries in a courteous manner; provide information within the area of assignment; resolve issues in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure all Point of Sales (POS) terminals in outlets and offices are functioning efficiently.
- Timely investigation of POS issues and prompt reconciliation
- Timely investigation of Cash transactions and prompt reconciliation of bank deposits.
- Liaise with government agencies like LASSA, LIRS, FIRS, etc. on behalf of the company.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
- Perform a variety of professional accounting and financial analysis functions.
- Complete detailed accounting transactions.
- Reconcile and adjust financial statements with the general ledger.
- Prepare and maintain accurate financial statements, records, and reports.
- Operate a variety of office equipment including a computer and associated word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Interpret and apply applicable federal, state, and local laws, codes, and regulations.
- Maintain efficient and effective financial systems and procedures.
- Examine and verify financial documents and reports.
- Work independently in the absence of supervision.
- Age between 34 - 38 years old
- Understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Decision-making skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Very effective organizational skills
- Computer skills including spreadsheet and word processing programs, and e-mail at a highly proficient level
- Stress management skills
- Time management skills
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful
- Be sensitive and firm
- Be flexible
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Calm demeanor and mature outlook.
Work Hours: 8 am -6 pm (Mondays - Fridays) Saturdays – 8 am - 2 pm.
Location: Gbagada/Lekki axis
Remuneration: NGN 120,000 - 150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.