- Preparing accounts and tax returns.
- Monitoring spending and budgets.
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits.
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports
- Keeping account books and systems up to date.
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- The candidate must possess a degree in Accounting
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in IT and the use of accounting softwares
- A methodical approach and problem-solving skills.
- Organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.