- Preparing daily and weekly analysis of impress regularly.
- Manage the company's financial accounting and reporting system.
- Manage taxes and ensure compliance with accounting laws, and prepare monthly payroll.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
- Preparing inflow and outflow of cash analysis and monitoring.
- Implementation of budgets approved by the company policy.
- Evaluating internal control, manage system procedures, risk management.
- Liaise with external Auditors to provide annual financial reports for taxes and loans.
- Liaise with Banks to facilitate fundraising for projects when the needs arise.
- Analyzing accurately current liabilities and advising on current balance sheet.
- Monitor, analyze every payment or expenditure, carry out any other financial/accounting duties.
- Audit key documents and verify transactions before payments are made, ensuring all-cash payments are retired properly and promptly.
- A minimum academic qualification of either a BSc/HND in Accounting
- Able to use any accounting software
- Less Supervision in preparing company financials
- Professional certificate an added advantage