We are looking to hire an accountant that will manage all the company’s financial transactions from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. The accountant is expected to plan, organize and execute accounting work, maintenance of financial records with audit requirements; participate in the development, preparation of related budgetary records and reports; perform analytical studies, reconciliations, and produce special reports; and perform related work as required.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecast
- Prepare and present a timely account statement
- Handles monthly, quarterly and annual closing
- Reconcile account payable and recurable
- Ensure timely bank deposit
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Handles annual financial transactions and documentation
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Administering payrolls and controlling income
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant Degree
- Must have statistical and computer Skill
- Must be versatile in accounting package
- Minimum of 7 - 10 years experience as an Accountant.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- The candidate should be within the ages of 28 to 45 years.
- Must be residing within the Lekki Ajah axis of Lagos.