- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of the establishment. Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record-keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Handling and reviewing of bank reconciliation Statements.
- Preparing financial statements, Audit reports, including monthly and annual accounts.
- Supervise all financial reports and day-to-day data capturing activities.
- Bachelor's degree specializing in Accounting or Finance (ICAN qualification or in progress is an additional advantage).
- At least 1-year relevant experience in accounting/finance with proven records of published financial statements
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Ability to interpret financial reports
- Strong communication and business application skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills, relationship-building skills in the investment community
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team
- Client facing
- Fluency in English
- Experience with Accounting software (SAGE, Freshbooks, etc..)