The role holder would be responsible for managing all financial transactions. This would involve the maintenance of all relevant finance processes within the organisation, including the internal control environment and the general ledger of the organisation and delivering a complete and accurate set of financial information.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Maintaining the integrity of financial records, by ensuring that all valid transactions are completely and accurately captured within the company’s ERP( Zoho Books)
- Ensures timely reconciliation of all petty cash and bank accounts of the company
- Ensure proper classification of all transaction types, in accordance with the company’s finance procedures
- Preparing and entering journal entries
- Maintaining accurate stock records on the ERP( Zoho books)
- Performing periodic financial closure – Monthly, Quarterly, and yearly.
- Year-end close (audit journal entries)
- External Audit Management– Lead in the Planning, and supporting the completion of external audit assignments to ensure that audited financial statements are completed timely.
- Implementation of all audit action points within the management letters is completed within the time frame committed by management.
- Reporting on the financial health of the Company on a monthly basis would include but not be limited to a periodic financial report.
Tax Management And Compliance:
- Ensuring that the organization is tax compliant with all relevant tax laws. This includes but is not limited to income tax, withholding tax, sales tax, local service tax etc
- Manage the relationship with any outsource tax provider, to ensure that contractual obligations are fulfilled.
- A degree qualification in accounting or business-related course or Similar
- 3 – 5 years of practical experience in an accounting package, ideally ZohoBooks, QuickBooks, Priority or Sage
- At least three (3) years of solid experience in Project Accounting
- Excellent knowledge of computer applications
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of IT applications and financial management process
- Experience with month-end close including reconciliation
- Demonstrates ability to produce and review clear and effective reports as required.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.