We are seeking a trustworthy candidate who works efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Ideal candidate is expected to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Ensure accurate daily data posting
- Stock control (checking physical vs registered)
- Prepare and review tax-related reports
- Prepare weekly, monthly and yearly financial reports and budgets and stick to schedules
- Follow up on receivables with the clients and sales team
- Maintaining company records and filing system
- Follow the company’s rules with respect to the Limit of Authority and expenditure
- Banks, suppliers, and clients SOA reconciliation
- Check if cash matches with the registered and review all cash payments
- Supervise and coordinate between the accounting team, production, logistics, and stores
- Check modifications and adjustments done and report any fraud
- Insure controls and permissions are accurate & tight (for period & users)
- Review Assets’ value and depreciation postings
- Dig deep and fully understand the software in use
- Update and reconcile Intercompany balances
- Review the costing & pricing of items on a weekly basis
- Certified CPA, ICAN, or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field.
- Hard working, multi-task, and working under pressure
- Self-determined and confident of his capabilities and take the initiative
- Smart, quick learner and problem solver
- Provide the essential data to push revenues and limit losses and unnecessary expenses
- Attentive to details
- Excellent comprehension of the tax system in Nigeria
- Advanced user of excel software in addition to accounting software
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.