- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling all accounts payable and receivable.
- Recording transactions, payments, and expenses and processing invoices.
- Tracking the expenses of the Clinic and finds ways to minimize costs.
- Supervises other staff on all bookkeeping duties.
- Creating and monitor internal auditing procedures.
- Following up on overdue payments and ensure that the Clinic’s invoices and payments match up correctly.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- Candidate must possess HND / B.Sc. Accountancy from a reputable Institution.
- He/she must have a minimum of Upper Credit or 2nd Class Upper.
- Membership of a recognized professional body is an advantage.
- The candidate must have completed NYSC.
- He/she must have excellent knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office Packages (Excel and Word).
- The candidate must have strong analytical expertise.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- He/she must be intelligent, smart, and administratively efficient.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- He/she must be between ages 20-30years
- Candidate MUST reside in Lekki, Lagos State.
- NGN 70,000 naira to 150,000 monthly
- Other staff benefits.
Job Location: Chevron, Lekki, Lagos state