- Preparation of Daily Activities Report ranging from Sales, Production, Inventory and Receipt and Payments of Cash.
- Preparation of monthly Management Account and reports and Financial Accounts.
- Inventory Control and Reconciliation on regular basis.
- Review of all Payment vouchers for accuracy as prepared Accounts Officers before posting
- Posting of Receipts and Reconciliation of all lodgments and payments through Bank Reconciliation on daily basis.
- Fixed Assets Management and Controls through regular update of Fixed Assets Register
- Credit Control Management and Accounts Receivables Reconciliation.
- Verification of purchases with vendors’ Way Bills, GRN and Invoices after posting by Accounts Officer and ensure Accounts Payables Reconciliation on weekly basis.
- General Ledger Scrutiny for adequacy and accuracy.
- Cost Accounting with Products Costing and Margin Analysis.
- Preparation and filing of monthly statutory returns with FIRS, IRS etc.
- Coordinate monthly and other surprise stock take as may be required.
- Any other relevant duty may be assigned by the Head of Department.
- HND/BSC in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
- A Master’s degree in a related field would also be an added advantage
- ICAN/ACCA certification is a key requirement
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in a similar role, preferably in an Agribusiness or FCMG setting
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite, Sage and any other accounting software.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory compliance PAYE, PENSION, VAT, Company Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax
- Excellent reporting skills.