- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
- Analyze customer and client profitability index and value for cost-saving initiatives.
- Coordinate company financial planning and budget management function and analyze benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance for Departments
- Responsible for financial analysis for management decisions
- Preparation of financial outlook and financial forecasts
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget and manage the preparation of management report of budget / actual revenues and expenses
- Develop effective reporting tools for the business unit and prepare routine reports (financial, quality, operational efficiency, market share, etc.).
- Track and analyze speciality reports and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the company.
- Prepare project feasibility reports and analyze business development opportunities
- Perform all other duties that will enhance profitability, productivity and going concern status of the company Qualifications
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or any related field.
- Possession of ACCA or ACA is an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience preferably in a financial reporting role.
- Strong analysis and financial modelling skills with advanced use of Microsoft Excel and other analytical tools
- Strong presentation skills with advanced use of Microsoft PowerPoint and other presentation tools
- Advanced skills in other Microsoft Office applications.