- Financial Data Management- Maintains a proper record of the financial transactions as it relates to the Bakery.
- Offer the Right Financial Advice-Creates a database that can help in future business planning. She offers vital advice on matters like revenue and expenditure trends. Helps in taking important decisions like hiring outsourcing services, taking loans etc. Any discrepancies and irregularities related to finances can be dealt with.
- Helpful in Tax Preparation and Filing.
- Dealing with suppliers and Outside Parties.
- Timely preparation of payroll and pay-slips; and ensuring that proper bank accounts are credited and debited.
- Reconciliation of Cashbook account with Bank statement.
- Setting Accounting goals and objectives.
- Risk Evaluation and Opportunities Analysis
- Ensures that there is consistency in procedures and policies across the accounting department and that these policies are appropriately set for the achievement of the company's overall goals and objectives.
- Liaise with the Administrative department on the preparation of weekly/monthly budgets.
- Prepare monthly reports of the Company’s financial statements as well as the profit information for the month.
- Monitors debtors and creditors balance to ensure prompt payment and proper documentation.
- Balance total cashier’s account for the day and send a daily update to Centre Manager or Director.
- Authorize and append payment voucher.
- Interact with Bank account officers as it relates to the Bakery.
- Oversee raw material store and Inventory unit.
- Train and oversee all activities of the cashiers, storekeeper and stock control officers.
- Any other assignment as given by the head of department or Management
- Minimum of HND/Degree in Accounting
- 2 – 5 years’ Experience
- Knowledge of Cost Accounting
- Must have a background in the FMCG industry
SALARY: 60 - 75k