Working under the supervision of the Senior Accountant, they perform basic office tasks, assist with bookkeeping and reporting, and will be required to both take direction and work intuitively to support the completion of the department’s goals and objectives in a professionally and culturally appropriate manner.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Mail checks to both other businesses and employees.
- Keep a thorough record of petty cash transactions and input data from daily work logs into the company’s general ledger system.
- Keep a detailed record of all company sales payment confirmations, charges, and expenses, as well as any refunds that have been issued.
- Keep track of any consumer issues that require a refund and ensure the refunds are issued in time.
- Assist senior accounting personnel with any tasks conducted within the accounting department, or any tasks that require accounting personnel to participate.
- Key in or type up any documents or items that the accounting department is responsible for, including checks and invoices, as well as vouchers, accounting statements, and other reports and records.
- Process invoices/bills so as to ensure payment is made.
- Arrange for money stores within the business to be delivered to the bank on a daily or weekly basis, or in whatever increments the business wants to turn over cash to savings.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Maintain confidentiality and security of bank accounts.
- Participate in month-end account closing activities
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases, and automated accounting software
- Adequate knowledge of cash management principles and/or procedures.
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Adequate knowledge of accounts payable procedures and practices.
- Well organized
- Solid communication skills, with proficiency in speaking and writing
- Strong people skills – a polite and professional demeanor when working with other companies, as well as consumers and co-workers
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.