Roles & Responsibilities
In your role as an FSC Experienced Associate, you will:
• Work as part of client-facing teams engaged in the delivery of Finance and Accounting services to clients.
• Support the conceptualization, development and articulation of client value proposition.
• Undertake various Finance and Accounting type of work for different clients.
• Apply several Finance and Accounting tools towards effective client delivery and fulfilment of assigned tasks.
• Apply technology towards the delivery of Finance and Accounting work.
• Interpret and translate several concepts into documented forms and framework.
• Prepare intelligible reports of various types.
• Proffer suggestions towards the enhancement of client experience.
• Completed NYSC
• 2 – 3 years post-NYSC cognate experience
• Minimum of Second-Class Upper Division/Upper Credit
• Minimum of 5 ‘O’ level credits at one sitting including English Language and Mathematics
• ACCA/ICAN Qualified is an added advantage
• Strong knowledge of financial reporting principles and accounting/budgeting practice
• Strong analytical skills
• Good Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Understanding of core finance business processes to ensure timely delivery of financial results including business reviews, close process and controls
• Ability to multi-task competently
• Experience with ERP/software deployment, development and programming will be an advantage
• Previous Experience with any Accounting firm will be an advantage.