Job Competency Requirements
- Ability to oversee the preparation and planning of budgets, create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
- Ability to set up financial strategies/models and track key corporate finance metrics in order to improve business, investing, operating and finance levers of the business.
- Ability to manage corporate audit finance, prepare of financial statements, chart of accounts, budget and cash flow forecasts and business modelling projections on month to month basis.
- Ability to manage the financial health of the company by setting up, creating, managing and monitoring financial policies and procedures and source funding options for capital injections and business expansions.
- Ability to unlock value from cash, P/L, Balance Sheet, Debt and Equity through in-depth analysis with clear and actionable recommendations to management to implement levers and actions that unlock value.
- Ability to setup, track, measure and report budget and actual performance variance on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual basis.
- Ability to manage tax filing, receivables and payables ageing including scheduling and following up on collections and payments.
- in Finance, Audit, Accounting or relevant field.
- A chartered Accountant with a minimum of 5 years’ experience and an In-depth knowledge of financial regulations, business modelling and accounting processes of a start-up FinTech organization.
- Must have prior corporate finance experience in Ecommerce/IT/Tech Company start-ups sourcing seed-funding.