- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions).
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting.
- Incharge of collections and update of client loan repayment.
- Carryout strategic data analysis, research and reporting.
- Confirm Established Loan Repayment Channels and Optimize Processes.
- Conduct Periodic Financial Risk Management.
- Allocate Investment resources and manage cash flow.
- Conduct profit and cost analysis.
- Ensure all accounting activities and audits comply with financial regulations.
Job Competencies & Requirements:
- HND/B Sc. in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
- Experience in the micro-finance bank will be an added advantage.
- Chartered Accountant / ACCA Professional/CFA certification will be an added advantage.
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information.
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of financial reporting and bookkeeping
- Knowledge of Accounting Tools like Xero and/or Sage
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
NOTE: Candidate should reside around Yaba axis. (Lagos)