We are looking for a Female Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements on time
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations,
- BSc or HND in Accounting
- 0 - 1 Year of Experience.
- Familiarity with the preparation of monthly balance sheets, income statements, profit, and loss statements.
- Knowledge of codes invoices, account reconciliation, and closing of the monthly books.
- Knowledge of general cost accounting and other related duties in the accounting department.
- Knowledge of preparing and maintaining important financial records.
- Ability to reconcile customers’ accounts and management of accounts receivable collections.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to evaluate financial operations and recommend best practices.
- Experience in real estate is an added advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.