We are looking to hire a suitable candidate for this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Oversee and manage the company’s group accounting department
- Monitor and oversee all vendor payables and customer receivables
- Process all company transactions and post all financial transactions on accounting software
- Issue invoices, vouchers, receipts, etc.
- Compute and manage all monthly/yearly compliance requirements such as VAT, WHT, Pension, ITF, NSITF, PAYE, etc.
- Compute company payroll and ensure the company is compliant will all tax, state, and local legislation
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Present periodic finance and accounting reports to management
- Responsible for the maintenance of proper books of accounts- Assets, Inventory, General Ledgers, Working Capital, etc.
- Monitor and track the company’s loan book
- Create and manage Accounting Department Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Policies, and Procedures
- Track and analyze specialty reports and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the company
- Manage customs and importation process with the assistance of the Accounts Officer
- Perform some supply chain and procurement duties
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
- This position is open to preferably a Female candidate
- At least 5+ years post NYSC experience in accounting in FMCG, food, manufacturing, EPC, oil/gas, or energy. ICAN certification is a plus
- Must have a BSc in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter, hard worker, and good communicator who is willing to learn quickly and take initiative.
- Good team leadership and decision-making skills are required
- Possession of ICAN, ACCA, ACA, or CFA is a plus.
Remuneration: NGN 220,000 - 250,000
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
Work Hours: Monday – Friday: 8am to 5pm
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.