We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification like ICAN, and ACCA is required.
- Minimum of 3 years as an accountant
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and use of accounting software
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.