- Maintaining financial records of the company through analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts
- Maintaining records of assets and liabilities.
- Updating accounts payable.
- Balancing sheets and income statements.
- Reviewing income and expenses.
Other accounting-related duties:
- Preparing regular reports – Monthly MPR, Quarterly reviews, H1 & H2 financial reports
- Interface with regulatory agencies: FIRS, LIRS, NSITF, ITF, DPR, NAPIMS e.t.c.
- Client interface: Invoice generation, submission, processing, and payment
- The candidate should possess a bachelor’s degree qualification with 2 - 3 years of work experience.
- Commenced ICAN and/or registered with ICAN
- Software application: SageOne, ODOO
- Proficiency in Excel
- Application Closing Date 26th April 2021