We are searching for an organized, analytical, and motivated Associate to increase department accuracy and efficiency and provide support to our clients.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Start and take financial advisory assignments (forensic accounting investigation, Due Diligence) to a logical conclusion with minimal supervision
- Start and take audit assignments to logical conclusions with supervision.
- Demonstrate basic awareness of prevailing accounting standards, as well as accounting disclosure requirements for the captions, worked on
- Prepare audited financial statement for medium/large companies with minimal supervision.
- Prepare and put together simple audit working papers and schedules with minimal supervision (expenses, cash, and bank, property, plant and equipment e.t.c)
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and competence in client communications, which includes existing clients and new clients, which includes understanding relevant tax and regulatory laws.
- Monitor and report the status to clients regularly of a relationship with the government agency. (Federal Inland Revenue Service, Lagos Internal Revenue Service, etc.)
- Determine tax-saving and recommend strategies to improve profits.
- Must be ready to attend to tax issues, reconciliations with relevant authorities, and get tax certificates for clients.
- BSc minimum of 2.1 or HND upper credit in accounting or related courses from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 3 - 4 years post-NYSC relevant experience in a consulting firm
- Professional membership in ICAN or ACCA is compulsory
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Must possess critical thinking skills and analytical skills
- Must possess the ability to pay attention to details.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Willingness to learn and develop accounting skills.
Remuneration: NGN 250,000 - 350,000
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.