Key Requirements (only apply if meeting these criteria)
- Must have prior Audit & Corporate finance experince- prior experience in corporate audit and finance for Ecommerce/IT/Tech company is added advantage
- Experienced with corporate audit finance including forecnsic audit, tracking and reporting of transactions, receivables, payables as well as preparing of financial statements, chart of accounts, budget and cashflow forecasts and business modelling projections on month to month basis
- Able to setup, track, measure and report budget and actual performance variance on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual basis
- Able to set up and and track key corporate finance metrics in order to improve business, investing, operating and finance levers of the business
- Able to unlock value from cash, P/L, Balance Sheet, Debt and Equity through indepth analysis with clear and actionalbe recommendations to management to implement levers and actions that unlock value
- Able to create and track employee performance from a P/L perspective on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual basis
- Responsible for tax filing on local and global basis for all companies in the group
- Responsible for receivables and payables ageing including scheduleing and following up on collections and payments
- Responsble for tracking cash flow, monitoring burn, alert on cash crunch and recommending actions for cash flow and liquidity
*Must be highly-analytical and qualified Finance Leader to join our team.
- Responsible for the financial health of our company by setting up, creating, managing and monitoring our financial policies and procedures.
- Your duties will include planning budgets, participating in audits, monitoring transactions, and preparing invoices.
- To succeed in this role, you must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of financial policies, procedures, and systems.
In addition must be an excellent communicator
- Our ideal candidate will also have outstanding analytical and time management as well as leadership abilities.
- Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
- Oversee the preparation and planning of budgets.
- Maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions.
- Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Recruit, coordinate and contribute to financial audits and reports publishing
- Monitor all bank deposits and payments.
- Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems.
- Prepare balance sheets and invoices.
- Prepare financial statements on monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual basis
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s + MBA degrees in Finance, Audit, Accounting or relevant field. (- A Finance MBA is a must in addition to a Bachelors Degree in a relevant field)
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes.
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong number collection, structuring, crunching, visualisation and reporting requirements
- Ability to multi-task is necessary
- Able to deliver reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, quaterly, half-year and annual basis
- Committed to making virtual and in-person meetings with line management at Ibadan H/qtrs
- Entrepreneurial with strong presentation, communication, report writing and analytic skills
- Attention to detail and able to follow instructions to the letter
- Ability to be self-motivated and with the daily hustle and to meet set targets per month
- Reliable and honest
- 5 years’ experience in finance and related comptroller functions
- Work experience in finance, audit and reporting with Nigerian based marketplace and SaaS platforms is a distinct advantage
- Ability to Set up and automate for use Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, Wave, SAGE, and related Finance Software
- Resident in Ibadan and familiar with and able to work in high density areas in Lagos and Oyo State as well as other major cities in Nigeria as required
- Bachelor’s degree + MBA (Finance)- Minimuim
- Less than 35 years old
- Recent MBA graduate (max 5 years since graduation)
- Basic Salary of Up to 150K NGN/Month on confirmation
- A 3-month contract on probation- FT offer contingent on performance with an increase in basic salary