- As a resort accountant, your tasks will include looking after the well being on the business and all its employees as far as the financial side of things go.
- You will work on budgets, control the money for the resort, sort out payments, ensure that debts and bills are paid correctly and on time, oversee profit and loss projections, offer advice and recommendations to the owners or managers of La Campagne
- Tropicana resort as far as spending is concerned, provide accurate accounting ledgers containing detailed documentation and analysis of the assets, profits, expenditure, cash flow planning, salaries, tax preparation and forecasts for the company.
- As an accountant in this line of work, an undergraduate degree in accounting is required. With minimum of 3 years experience
- We require a Resort Accountant to oversee La Campagne resort financials and manage the revenue and books for our resort package sales.
- You will need to know how to use Microsoft Outlook, Excel and must have previous data input and accounts experience.