- Auditing and analysing financial performance.
- Overseeing company payroll and payment processes to ensure all stakeholders are paid in a timely manner.
- Surveying business operations to determine accounting needs and suggesting solutions to business and financial problems.
- Assisting senior leadership in advising on how we can reduce costs and increase profits.
- Creating financial forecasts and risk analysis so that we can make better business decisions.
- Compiling, analysing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports such as balance sheets, profit and loss statements, etc.
- Ensuring that accounting procedures comply with government regulations and requirements.
- Develop, implement and document recordkeeping and accounting systems using current computer technology.
- Proven experience as an Accountant or similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Hardworking and dedicated.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Ethical behavior.
- Minimum of 3years' experience as an accountant.