A fast-rising interior design company is looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Review cost of products and gross margin
- Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash, and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
- Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers
- Prepare, maintain, audit, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
- Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified
- Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures
- Provide accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of business and ensure compliance with all tax regulations
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years working experience as an accountant
- B.Sc / ND, HND in Accounting or any related field