- Receive and treat all financial account issues as they surface.
- Ensure daily entry of petty cash payment and voucher into the general ledger.
- Responsible for all bank statement and reconciliation.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Monitor income and expenditure in relation to the company's budget.
- Carry out and keep analyses of costs and other statistical information.
- Co-ordinate and maintain a list of suppliers to ensure the best value.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.