Arcadia Tulips Realty is a robust and thriving real estate company situated in the city of Abuja. We are looking for a site accountant who should display excellent business acumen and the ability to minimize costs through efficient accounting.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Report on financial activities daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Monitor stock and inventory of items.
- Perform accounting duties throughout the project.
- Analyze all transactions and work unforeseen costs into the budget.
- Keep a record of all project finances for internal/external auditing and tax purposes.
- Prepare cost analysis by interpreting projects’ financial data and information.
- Report any financial risks and budgetary discrepancies to management for review.
- Research market trends and project construction-related price increases/decreases.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Keep abreast with the real estate/construction and accounting industry.
- Maintain cash book and other source documents.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Raise PVs and memos before payment disbursements.
- Keep track of appropriate ledgers relevant to the industry.
- Prepare the budget for construction.
- Academic qualification of an OND in accounting or financial studies.
- Solid analytical and mathematical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft office packages.
- The preferred applicant should reside within Gudu, Durumi, and Apo axis.
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 – 60,000.
Successful candidates will commence in-house training immediately in addition to staff onboarding procedures which may be live-in for a maximum of 2 days to be communicated.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.