An Accountant that helps our business make critical financial decisions by collecting, tracking, and correcting the company's finances. He/she is also responsible for financial audits, reconciling bank statements, and ensuring financial records are accurate throughout the year.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Monitoring spending and budgets
- Auditing and analyzing financial performance
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports
- Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Keeping account books and systems up to date.
- Keeping a record of all project finances for internal/external auditing and tax purposes.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Keeping abreast with both the construction and accounting industries.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.