We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Preparation of all relevant accounts for financial prudency and accountability of the company's operational performances in line with acceptable accounting standards.
- Preparation of Annual Budgets, financial books, and general record keeping needed for periodic auditing by internal and external Auditors.
- Preparation and administration of staff payroll, pension contributions, and other relevant matters and prompt preparation of tax liabilities and remittances to the appropriate authorities in line with the laws of the land and accounting standards.
- Preparation and presentation of Accounting Reports, on a quarterly basis, on general operations of Alfred James Holdings Ltd and The Estate of Prince Adedapo Sijuwade to the Management, the Board of Directors, and the Trustees.
- Handling of banking-related matters i.e cheque and cash lodgement, withdrawals, payment confirmation correspondences, bank balance reconciliations, etc.
- Ensuring prompt repayment of staff loans, payment of Estate beneficiaries' school fees, Director's fees, Estate Beneficiaries' allowances, traveling allowances and fees, etc
- Administration of Petty Cash and other related matters.
- Ensuring that the company's financial policies are strictly adhered to by all, in a manner that is fraud-free, thereby ensuring and promoting efficiency, prudency and accountability in financial operations at all levels.
- Ensuring that Contractors are made to comply with all relevant laws of contract in terms of tax issues i.e withholding tax and VAT.
- Liaising with and assisting the Estate Officer in the recovery of outstanding Rent, Service Charge Deposit Electricity Bills, etc.
- Keeping records that conform with Tax laws and provide data for business management
- Interface with banks and contractors
- Any other duties as may be assigned to you by General Manager who you shall report directly.
- Please note that other rules and regulations of this employment shall be given to you on the assumption of duty including the Employee's Handbook
- Minimum academic qualification of B.Sc/HND in Accounting with Upper Credit or Second Class
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office package and accounting software
- Minimum of 7 years experience and within 30 – 40 years of age.
- Your working days shall be Monday -Friday between the hours of 8.00 am - 5.00 pm on each working day. Wherever necessary, you may be required to work beyond your usual time and even on Saturdays, if need be.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.