We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Prepare monthly financial statements and detail review/analysis of financial statements ensuring that they are properly stated for the month and all supporting schedules are valid.
- Prepare and enter monthly journal entries, with appropriate descriptions and maintain supporting documentation.
- Record all monthly and year-end accruals.
- Analyze all balance sheet accounts and prepare detailed support schedules.
- Responsible for the financial reporting of assigned assets' financial results within the assigned portfolio.
- Analyze and maintain the general ledger to ensure the accuracy of coding and cost allocation.
- Participate and assist in the annual budget preparation for assigned properties.
- Work with retail operations team to ensure proper inventory adjustments.
- Ensure control accounts tie to General Ledger.
- Support internal departments such as retail operations, Finance, Corporate, Treasury, Leasing, Development, Legal, etc.
- Assist in models to be used in forecasting, budgeting, and final billings.
- Assist in post-closing proration adjustments and system setup for new entities.
- Review monthly management fee expense calculation.
- Record sales tax payments.
- Review monthly rent roll billings and minimum rent variance schedules.
- Provide support as needed to external auditors and internal/external tax advisors.
- Answer questions and provide supporting documentation to external partners.
- Assist on all special projects, as needed.
- Work with the corporate account to reconcile intercompany balances
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Accounting
- 3 - 7 years in a similar property accounting position.
- Current or Previous experience in accounting for retail stores required.