The Accountant is responsible for all the accounting duties of the store. He/She will monitor the cash inflow and ensure that all the financial books are balanced.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Preparing accounts for the company
- Auditing financial information
- Analyzing accounts and business plans
- Prepares and checks invoices, requisitions, and other documents for processing and obtaining necessary approvals.
- Handle monthly quarterly and annual closings.
- 1 - 2 years of proven working experience as an accountant
- Academic qualification of either an ND or HND
- Counting and adding stock to the system.
- Living close to Ikeja is very important
- Knowledge of phones and gadgets is a huge plus.
- Must have a good memory and be an organized person.
- Proficiency in English.
- Must be a patient and honest person.
- Must pay attention to details.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Familiarity with mobile phones, their parts, and operations is a plus.
- Customer service orientation.
- Successful candidates will be given extra training on how to do the job.
Working Hours: Monday - Saturday at Computer Village, Ikeja.
Remuneration: NGN 60,000 - 70,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.