This role is for a young digital marketing agency. [www.topcontentmarketingagency.com]
- All employees will work remotely (Permanent/Full-Time)
- Agency Client types: Technology, e-Commerce, and start-ups
- Employment Type: Full time, remote
- Location: Remote (full time)
- Time Schedule: Mon-Friday (some weekend work might be required) you would be working with clients across 5-6 time zones therefore there would be a need to be flexible
- Salary: 200,000 - 300,000 [DOE]
- You need to be ready to take charge of designing, creating, managing, and applying effective marketing and social media strategies that will not only promote our clients external brands, but also expand revenue and support our internal culture. Using these discoveries, you’ll strive to implement promotional and marketing plans, as well as strategies and campaigns to maximize and uncover new revenue streams and heighten brand awareness for the clients you manage.
- Strategy – Develop and manage digital and social campaign strategies from briefing to final reporting.
- Quantifiable Goals – achieve metrics-driven quarterly and annual goals on acquisition, retention, and engagement, analyzing qualitative and quantitative data, metrics, analytics, KPIs etc. and adjust strategy based on performance.
- Content – amplify content that engages priority audiences, measuring, and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns to optimize the performance of initiatives.
- Lead internal and client meetings, presentations, and calls; prepare relevant documents, including agendas, proposals and other follow up client communications and correspondence
- Share client feedback to ensure internal cross-functional teams are delivering work aligned with the client's objectives and expectations
- Develop marketing and promotions campaigns. Plans and executes digital marketing campaigns that include (but is not limited to) all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns with focus on organic strategies and limited paid budgets.
- Make critical in-the-moment decisions on the overall success of projects while staying focused on the high-level picture to manage expectations and ensure success for internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively anticipate client questions and provide thought out solutions, looping in cross-functional team members as needed
- Work directly with cross-functional team members to ensure the flawless execution of client projects, ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Identify and seize upsell opportunities within your client portfolio
- Ensure the timely delivery of services to clients
- Resolve issues to maintain and strengthen client trust
Our ideal candidate for this exciting opportunity will have the following background and experience:
- 5-7 years of relevant agency experience.
- A post-secondary degree.
- Experience in strategizing and leading marketing campaigns, managing client deadlines, and exceeding client requirements and expectations.
- Experience in digital and email marketing.
- Curious, not afraid to research
- Strong people skills, team player
- Good business writing skills
- Good presentation skills (or willingness to learn)
- Familiar with agency process, client procedures, agency roles and responsibilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Acrobat Pro