Reporting to the Business Strategy & Planning Director, you will:
- Gain a comprehensive context for advertising strategies by analyzing a wide range of information in detail, including demographics, socioeconomics, and the market for the client’s product and market share.
- Commission research from outside organizations to inform advertising strategies.
- Run qualitative research groups; using a variety of market research data to monitor cultural and social trends and their impact on consumers’ attitudes, behaviours, and perceptions.
- Provide the creative team with a clearly defined brief that contains concise information on the product, audience, and strategy so that they can develop creative ideas applicable to the media channels that will promote the idea most effectively.
- Develop innovative ways of channel management to optimize advertising spend in a way to better reach consumers.
You should bring with you:
- First degree in any discipline
- Two (2) years’ relevant experience
- Excellent research and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Good memory for facts and figures
- Must possess intellectual curiosity and an ability to think broadly and strategically
We will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work with some of the industry’s brightest minds
- Work remotely for a start
- Grow and hone your skills