- Minimum academic qualification of B.Sc/HND in Accounting.
- Graduates of other disciplines that are members of ICAN with part qualification can also apply.
- Applicants must be versatile in the principle of accounts and have the ability to learn new things.
- Prior related experience will be an advantage
- The officer would be part of a team that would be responsible for the accurate record keeping of all the organisation’s travel-related transactions, bank reconciliations, and BSP reconciliations.
- The candidate should be vast in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- The candidate would be chosen after a written test and interview.
- An attractive salary package will be offered to the selected candidate.