- Receive and treat all financial account issues from customers
- Prepare and Interface with corresponding banks on transfer instruction and payments.
- Write cheques for payment of vendor and customers’ cheques
- Process bills for payments such as NDIC, LIRS, etc.
- Send customers’ cheques to banks for confirmation
- Receive and post a cash deposit
- Ensure daily entry of petty cash payment and voucher into the general ledger
- Assist with the coordination of cheques
- Bank reconciliations and vetting of accounts
- Responsible for all bank statement reconciliations
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by Head, Finance & Account.
- Must be driven, hardworking and honest
- BSC/HND in Accounting, Banking, and Finance or related field
- 0-1 year of experience in a similar role in a microfinance bank setting is an added advantage
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel) and other Accounting software
- Proficient in the use of Bank One Software
- Proficient in account reconciliations
- Must be experienced in bank statement reconciliations and vetting of accounts
- ICAN, ACA, or related profession