- Receives and collates all Refund Application forms with ticket details as may be submitted by locations/stations / Customer Service desk and customers.
- Registers promptly all Refund Applications in Refunds register (database)
- Checks status of each ticket from the reservation system to ascertain current status – if the ticket is unused / partly used / refundable.
- Scrutinizes all Ticket Refund Applications and supporting documents to ensure completeness of documentation and eligibility for refunds.
- Scrutinizes all Refund requests relating to unticketed transactions and relevant supporting documents to ensure completeness of documentation and eligibility for refunds.
- Updates Payment details for each refund application processed in the Refund Register upon payment of Refundable amount.
- Responds promptly and correctly to the numerous day-to-day requests by the Commercial Team for confirmation of online payment transactions through the Paystack platform.
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in Accounting
- 3 - 5 years experience in a similar role in an airline or Travel Agency.
- Working knowledge of the Videcom Reservation System would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be Computer literate.