SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining and reviewing financial records.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting and tax laws.
- Preparing budgets regularly.
- Monitoring expenditure and profits and providing reports.
- Evaluating internal management systems, procedures, and risks in order to provide recommendations.
- Managing business accounts and preparing financial statements.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- B.Sc. in Accounting
- Two to three years of working experience
- Knowledge and competency in accounting principles.
- Proficiency in management systems.
- Administration skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other accounting software.
- NGN 70,000 - 100,000