- Assist in managing revenues received and dispersed including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, audit,
- Clarifies customers question or concerns about the charges on their bills
- Assist with financial and tax audits.
- Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
- Post ledger payments in the property management system reconcile and bill all ledger accounts.
- Perform follow-up billing and credit collection documentation and inform the Controller of any potential uncollected accounts.
- Reconciles bank statements.
- Prepare wire transfer confirmations for reimbursable invoices
- Review the postings, payments, and revenue and guest balance report on a daily basis.
- Ensure correct taxation is applied on all billing software
- Assists with reimbursable invoicing.
- Set up new accounts in accordance with established credit policy.
- BSc, HND in Accounting preferred
- 2-4 years experience as a cashier or account officer
- Hospitality experience will be an added advantage
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail. Ability to compile facts and figures. Command of the English language both written and verbal.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel / Word)