Location: Ikoyi- Lagos
- Account Officerskeep precise records of incoming and outgoing payments for an organization. This may include arranging payment requests, making payments for services, verifying accounts payable and receivable, and researching financialaccount activity, among otherduties.
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling FIRS and LIRS maters
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or other related courses
- Proven work experience of 2-3 years as an Account Officer.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Good Communication skills