- Prepare budgets
- Prepare management accounts on monthly basis as a tool for planning and controlling the operation of the company
- Prepare financial accounts
- Manage working capital
- Liaise with external auditors on audit and tax
- Reduce bad debts through an effective credit control
- Compile materials stock advisory level for the entire organization.
- Safeguard company stock items
- Issue invoice for outgoing stocks.
- Keep all records of transaction such as Stock issuance, Goods Received Notes, and goods Return Notes
- Design standard cataloging system for retrieving materials and in the store.
Salary: NGN 50,000