As the Account Manager, you will be the primary point of contact across digital performance, brand, and agency clients to grow revenue MoM across multiple Launch Potato brands and verticals. You will create quality relationships that last while driving the business forward through consistent revenue growth.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Daily contact with clients to maximize revenue growth and ensure clear digital strategies are set
- Creating scalable advertiser service delivery processes that set, meet, and exceed efficiency metrics
- Maximizing profitability and scale for Launch Potato and clients through a deep understanding of client's business, goals, and how Launch Potato solutions can achieve desired results
- Building strong relationships with key partners where we can create and execute larger strategic projects that are not status quo
- Decreasing time to go live by providing a seamless client onboarding experience, utilizing your close internal relationships with performance, product, and sales teams
- Optimizing processes to ensure repeatability and efficiency, ultimately driving ROI
- Consistently analyzing data to ensure client success and proactively changing strategy based on findings
- Providing regular reporting to clients, internal teams, and leadership as frequently as daily, weekly, and monthly intervals
- 1-2 years experience supporting client accounts or paid media in the digital marketing industry
- Self-motivated to work independently, effectively manage time and priorities, and meet team goals. Can handle multiple tasks and balance competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to think critically to produce meaningful outcomes
- Comfortable engaging with clients at all levels, including C-level executives
- Expertise in maximizing client spend and revenue by creating strategies based on data that achieve client goals and objectives
- Ability to start as an individual contributor and over time become a subject matter expert that leads by example
- Knowledge of Affiliate Networks or Performance Marketing and familiarity with tracking platforms
- Availability to travel as needed for tradeshows and events
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.