Sudabelt Medicals is looking for a skilled professional to fill our Account Manager role covering the South (west, east & south south) of Nigeria. This is a Managerial role and will require you to drive the sales processes, facilitate the team and be result oriented.
This position requires previous experience in medical equipment and consumables sales. An experience in Renal Care Sale will be an advantage.
· You will drive customer acquisition and increase sales across all our portfolios within the assigned region.
· You will provide leadership to the sales team and ensure optimal performance through effective supervision and motivation.
· Oversee sale and technicality of the assigned modality, meeting sale target, customer retention and recovery are key expectations
· Review and analyze various sales reports to identify sales potential with current customers and potential new customers.
· You will provide quality service through collaboration, respectful communication, maintenance of a professional environment, partnership with those we serve, and anticipation of customer needs in accordance with customer agreements
· You will collaborate with all other internal units to meet overall sales goals, reach set targets and improve customer experience.
Key Technical Skills and Competencies:
· In depth knowledge of the all the key portfolios and general knowledge of all Medical products and service offerings
· Strong leadership and influence skills
· Strong ability to motivate and manage teams
· Strong planning and organizational skills
· Taking initiative and ownership of assigned tasks and projects
· Attention to details
· Good understanding of the Nigerian market with focus on the healthcare sector; ability to spot trends
· Knowledge of pharmacy operations and processes
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
1. Bachelor degree in a medical science, engineering or any science related course
2. Masters in Business Administration, Marketing, Management is an advantag
3. Certification in a relevant field such as Nigerian Society of Engineers NSE, etc.
Required Level of Experience:
1. Minimum of 7-10 years in the healthcare sector at a managerial level
2. Proven stakeholder management skills and concrete knowledge of the Nigerian healthcare sector (private and public)
If you possess the required skills and experience, we would love to meet you!
Medical Equipment Sales & Solution