We are looking for an energetic, resourceful professional account manager to join our team. You will be responsible for sourcing new clients, managing existing ones, and as the full time staff on the ground, carrying out local office administrative tasks. You will collaborate with other members of the team, as well as external partners, and must be able to achieve results independently.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Planning and implementing multiple business development strategies to establish and grow the company’s client base locally
- Managing client relationships by being in regular contact with clients to understand and meet their needs
- Monitoring and proactively supporting project execution to ensure adherence to the pre-agreed execution timeline
- Developing strategy documents for clients
- Creating brand development details
- Establishing and carefully monitoring all aspects of external partner relationships and contractual objectives
- Prepare monthly reports and To-do lists for clients
- Strengthen the existing business through regular customer reviews to identify and win new project opportunities.
- Any other activity as assigned by the supervisor.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Project management skills
- Marketing strategies and Management skills
- Client relationship management skill
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.