- Customer Outcomes Manager: Understands customer drivers and business outcomes of digital transformation and contributes to Digital/transformation with the customer; initiates conversations with customers on digital transformation for assigned accounts. Ensures line-of-business wins are captured (e.g., testimonials) for referencing.
- Sales Leadership Pivoting to Industry: Develops an understanding of the customer's industry and the needs of each assigned account and identifies opportunities to drive optimizations and new digitalization solutions/ideas based on their needs and strategies; works on behalf of the customer.
- Executes on Account Plan & Goals: Manages and executes plans for multiple accounts to ensure Microsoft targets and customer business needs are met; coordinates with extended virtual teams and holds self and the team accountable for executing on plans and meeting customer needs; outlines revenue targets to deliver on account plans; orchestrates extended team and embraces partners to scale business; ensures sales consumption and adoption goals on target.
- 3+ years of selling to or consulting with enterprise customers. Equally considered will be 5+ years of experience driving digital transformation from within the enterprise customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA preferred; or equivalent experience.
- Experience to lead multi-cultural, diverse, and remote teams across different disciplines.
- Proven ability to understand customer needs, create and deliver customized, customer-focused pitches and solutions.
- Effectively navigate through ambiguity and complexities related to client management.
- Embody “we-before-me” and the “customer first” mindset that delivers long-term success over short-term returns.
- Solid knowledge of one industry required (i.e. Government, Education, Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive, Telco, Media, Oil/Gas/Energy, etc.).
- The ability to adapt one's behavior to different people and situations, while recognizing, acknowledging, and understanding different perspectives.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.