• Obtains from all Stations copy of invoices/delivery documents for aviation fuel uplift on a day-to-day basis.
• Obtains from the respective Fuel vendors statement of accounts on a day-to-day basis, reconciling same with airline records.
• Maintains comprehensive and updated records (database) on fuel-related information.
• Ensures that all fuel-related invoices are properly and promptly posted in Tally as appropriate in accordance with the chart of accounts.
• Prepares and submit daily reports on the balance due to/from respective fuel vendors for timely decision making as well as weekly and Month-end comprehensive reports in a prescribed format.
• Recommends to management more efficient, cost-saving measures in the management of aviation fuel for the airline.
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
• B.Sc. Degree or HND in Accounting.
• 1- 3 years experience in a similar role
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be smart and diligent at all times
• Aviation experience would be an added advantage.
Salary Expectation: 50,000