A revolutionary and innovative financial services company requires the services of passionate and smart Account Acquisition Officers. You will be joining a team of record-breakers and creative achievers. You will have space to unleash your full potential and get rewarded for hard work.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Academic qualification of either an OND, HND, or BSc in any discipline
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Banking, Insurance, or FCMG sales and marketing experience will be an added advantage
- Our Ideal candidate for the Account Acquisition Officer position is a strategic thinker and smart worker. One willing to think outside the box and work smart to achieve big goals with little or no stress.
- Must be smart, a new school thinker
- Must be good with numbers
- You will need to be comfortable with meeting new people and telling your story
- Yes, you must know where to get customers en mass, digital skills are critical.
- You must know how to maintain a sound contact base, nurture contacts, and build valuable relationships
- Good spoken and written skills are essential
- Event management skills will be highly recognized
- Must be creative and self-motivated
- Positive disposition / enthusiasm.
Remuneration: Salary, allowances plus commission.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.